Monday, January 11, 2010

The Weekend...



Well, we made it through the first games!  They were great!  Maggie's team won, it was touch and go for a while.  She actually had the ball in her hand a time or two.  She'll get the hang of it.  Jordan's team didn't win but he had a great time and looked great out there!  Lots of big grins!  We even saw teeth!  He's not one to show much emotion in front of anyone so it's great to see him that happy.  After the game, Mimi and Poppa took us out for lunch which was great and then we headed to Walmart.  That's not always fun but they were good and we got out of there fairly quick and not too terribly broke!  After that, the weekend was nothin' but playin' the Wii and hanging out with Dad.


  Now it's Monday.  I'm home alone.  Everyone has gone to school and Danny's at work.  Hattie's taking a nap somewhere.  I know one day I won't like these quiet days but for now I'm enjoying them!  Now the laundry and the cleaning has to happen.  Get caught up from the weekend (and last week really).   I know there are lots of people who groan about Mondays but I don't think I ever have really.  I like Mondays because it's a new week.  I guess it's about 2nd chances.  I've always been a fan of those. (And third and fourth!)  I tried to explain that to Maggie this morning as she was standing under the curling iron, growling.  I don't think the day matters to her it's more about having to get up on any morning!  Jordan doesn't mind getting up.  He has to be slow about it but he'll do it without complaining.  Now AJ jumps up and runs if he thinks someone is already up.  He's not missing ANYTHING!  It's funny how different everyone is.  That's what keeps it interesting I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment